|◀||Data||Evo Tree||Compare Stats||Guide||▶|
Noble Wolf King Hero, Cu Chulainn
Cu Chulainn has often been overshadowed by Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie because he's not as fashionable. However, he is also a formidable 9x leader on his own, particularly with how many big names GungHo has been adding to the Balanced/Green roster lately. Take a look at this guy's potential subs:
- Ancient Dragon Knight, Zeal: 5-turn offensive Orb Changer, easy to max skill.
- Horned Fort Dragon, Fortoytops: 5-turn defensive Orb Changer.
- White Hot Dancing Goddess, Parvati: Parvati gains Balanced subtype on ultimate evolution, and offers better stats and Awoken Skills than . 5-turn defensive Orb Changer.
- Awoken Odin: One of the biggest stat sticks in the game, plus good Awoken Skills.
- Hunt God of the Holy Bow, Artemis: Yes, a leader God as your sub!
- BAO Robin+E. Stick: Endless 20% damage boost for your Balanced team.
- Warded Storm God, Susano no Mikoto: One of the strongest defense Active Skills. Can be substituted with Ultimate Thief in JP.
- Eternal Jade Dragon Caller, Sonia: Another Godfest-only pull, has strong stats and formidable skills.
- Awoken Zeus-Dios: Well... by the time you can get this guy, you probably don't need to worry about your 9x Balanced team...
And of course, Noble Wolf King Hero, Cu Chulainn is an excellent Sub himself, with very worthwhile stats and an easily maxed 5-turn orb changing skill. He can be a lifesaver to Egyptian and Chinese rainbow teams, as well as a great asset to any mono-green team.
For New Players
Ultimate-evolved Cu Chulainn is a mighty hero, but he takes a lot of EXP and rare evo materials to get to that stage, plus he is farmable from Hero Descended, one of the easiest descended dungeons. For those reasons, he is not particularly recommended as your starting pull. (Plus, nearly all of those awesome team members listed above require getting lucky at the REM.)
If you are looking to use him as a leader, you can start by filling your team with Knights (), then work on farming up a and/or . Of course, don't forget about King Woodsie!
Cú Chulainn is a hero from Irish mythology. His name means "Culann's Hound", because he killed the aforementioned hound as a child and so swore to serve in its stead. The renowned warrior-woman Scáthach was his teacher. His previous evolution's name should be spelled "Mór Cú Chulainn", meaning "Great Cu Chulainn". Wikipedia