Starting with Ver 7.2, players could use to enter certain dungeons for one hour, but Coin Dungeons were removed in the 16.0.0 update, along with Challenge Mode.
Where to BuyEdit
On the "Shop" tab in the menu, you would be able to. find the option "Purchase Dungeon with Coins". Clicking it will bring you to a list of dungeons available for purchase.
The available selection of Coin Dungeons rotated periodically (currently every two weeks).
The list of Coin Dungeons includes "Alt" versions of Normal or Technical Dungeons. They are significantly more difficult (around the level of Starlight Sanctuary or higher), but are very valuable for their high values of player rank exp, feeder exp, and coins. They are also one of the only places to farm the "100% Skill Up Material" !
- Could I buy multiple dungeons at once?
- No, you could only do one at a time. As soon as you bought. a new dungeon, the previously purchased dungeon would disappear.
- Would I get Stones and Tamadras for beating these dungeons?
- Yes - the coin-purchased dungeons counted as different dungeons than the original versions, so you would get an additional Magic Stone for beating Red Pirate Dragon even if you've previously beaten the original, for instance.
- As for S-rank Tamadras, they were available for the Biweekly Dragon Dungeons, but not for the Survey Dungeons, even if the original version had them. If you don't see a high score counter in the list of a dungeon's levels, you will not be able to earn a Tamadra.
- Those prices were so high! How could I earn that much gold?
- The simplest method was to run Weekend Dungeon.
- A Scholarly God, Ganesha leader will increase your earnings tremendously! Of course, it's also more difficult to beat the dungeon that way. Dual leaders are not recommended unless you prepare your team carefully. Other coin multiplier leaders include .
- Also, see +1 Monsters and Feeding Monsters for tips to help you save coins.
Updated March 16, 2015
Alt. Hypno Forest
Alt. Creek of Neleus
Alt. Hemera Volcanic Belt
Alt. Aither Desert
Alt. Talos's Abyss
|Alert! Dragon Plant Infestation!|
|Together at Last! Evo Rush!!|
|Together at Last! Rare Evo Rush!|