The first installation in the Sky Dragon Biweekly Dungeon series! You can acquire Red Skydragon, El Dorado, a high-damage ATK dragon. It's stronger than Firedragon Tyrannos in the difficult late-game dungeons.
This dungeon has no Heart Orbs, and no way to recover HP. This raises the dungeon difficulty significantly. You need to carefully consider your moves so that every round deals damage, and clear out enemies that are about to attack if possible.
There are 10 battles in this dungeon, so take care to prep your skills before the boss battle. Due to lack of recovery, try to stall on early weak monsters, and be sure to keep an eye on HP.
The final boss Red Skydragon, El Dorado attacks every round. Since there are no Heart Orbs, there are two strategies: either kill it quick before it kills you, or wear it down with an auto-healer.
All enemies are fire type in this dungeon, so water-type team members will make it easier to clear mobs.
|50||21416–23208 (446 / Sta)|
|10||13245–13805 (271 / Sta)|
|Rare||Mystic Flame Knight||4392||3||51748||630||Lv7|
|Invade||Phoenix Resurrected||8337||1||205672||322||Lv7||100% Drop.|
|10||Red Skydragon, El Dorado||4320||1||756900||0||Lv10||40% Drop.|
|25||15072–15952 (620 / Sta)|
|10||8749–9040 (356 / Sta)|
|Rare||Lil' Red Dragon||1530||3||15600||40||Lv10|
|Rare||Mystic Flame Knight||3000||3||35347||450||Lv5|
|10||Red Skydragon, El Dorado||2928||1||513010||0||Lv7||5% Drop.|
|15||6096–6552 (422 / Sta)|
|10||3447–3632 (236 / Sta)|
|Lil' Red Dragon||708||3||7222||20||Lv5|
|10||Red Skydragon, El Dorado||1072||1||187823||0||Lv3||2% Drop.|
This dungeon has no Heart Orbs for recovery, so you must pay attention to health. It's best to not use too many low-HP monsters (like Devils).
Below are some sample recommended monsters. (Not including 4x ATK team setups)
- 4x Mono-color team + Enchantress of the Sea, Siren. Use two same-type 2x ATK leaders, plus Enchantress of the Sea, Siren for orb-changing recovery (preferably max-skill). Water type is most ideal for this team since the dungeon is all fire, and Enchantress of the Sea, Siren is water type as well. This team has enough power output to clear out mobs easily, but you must work fast. This method is best for Expert/Int difficulty. Master rank is likely to get wiped due to the boss having too much HP to take down in time.
- 50% resist + healer stall team. Use Minerva, War Deity Minerva, Flamedragon Muspelheim, or Meteor Volcano Dragon as leader to reduce damage by half, then add an auto-healer such as Amaterasu Ohkami. This team will greatly increase your survivability, though it's lacking in damage output. Ideally other team members should be water type to increase damage. This method is suited for all difficulties, and won't have much trouble with Master rank.
- 75% resist team. If you don't have good healer leaders, you could use a combination of Minerva, War Deity Minerva, Flamedragon Muspelheim, or Meteor Volcano Dragon as leader/helpers for a combined 75% damage resist. Use Enchantress of the Sea, Siren for recovery, then bring three other strong attackers. Ideally you should bring water orb-changers like Fenrir Knight or Berserk to ensure damage output. This method is more suited for Master difficulty; not recommended for Expert/Int if you have the other team types because it takes more time.
- Demon Viper Orochi and Empress of Serpents, Echidna can provide some margin for error, as well as stalling attacks from the boss while you attack or recover.
- Water teams can bring Isis or Water Deity, Holy Isis as subs. Their quick heal skills can help recover in a pinch.
- Dark teams can use Underlord Hades and Awoken Hera to greatly reduce the boss's HP.
- You could use monsters with defense skills, like Golems or Keepers, to mitigate damage in a tough spot.
- If you can't get Enchantress of the Sea, Siren or Amaterasu Ohkami, you can substitute Mystical Forest Pixie, Alraune or Messenger of God, Archangel for healing. However their skills are not very handy; keep in mind the cooldown time.
|Dungeon Overview (Dragons!)|
|Dungeon Overview (Biweekly)|
|Lightless Devils' Nest|
|Tower of Jewels|